My Main Street is a new initiative to revitalize and maintain inclusive, vibrant main streets anchoring communities across Southern Ontario. My Main Street is a project of the Economic Developers Council of Ontario (EDCO).
This is an 18-month full-time contract position starting in October 2021. The Program Coordinator will work remotely from anywhere in Southern Ontario, with occasional meetings and travel within the province. The Program Coordinator will report to the Director, My Main Street Accelerator.
If you care about the success of people, businesses and communities, if you are both organized and flexible, and if you have the optimism and persistence to create and execute a brand new initiative, please join us!
Annual salary range: $50,000 - $60,000
Office Management (virtual)
- Route or respond to all general inquiries
- Create and maintain processes for effective communication and collaboration among all team members
- Manage purchasing in compliance with the policies of EDCO and of our funder
- Assist in scheduling, planning and executing live and on-line events including team meetings, trainings, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Assist team members in creating reports, presentations and other documents
- Maintain team and program calendar
- Assist Management team with program delivery as requested
- Coordinate with EDCO CEO and team as requested
- Provide first-level IT assistance to team members and escalate as necessary
- Create and maintain an inventory of all hardware
- Create and maintain online filing system
- Maintain records of all software licenses, ensuring all team members have the tools they need
- Administer shared tools including HubSpot, Teams, ensuring all team members have appropriate permission levels
- Track and record all expenses in compliance with the requirements of our funder, as directed by accounting consultant
- Monitor contracts with all vendors and partners to ensure that payments are processed accurately and expeditiously
Human Resources Support
- Support payroll and track vacation time as directed by accounting consultant
- Create and conduct onboarding process for all team members
- Maintain updated and secure employee documentation files
- Assist in activities to support the wellbeing of all team members
Other responsibilities and assignments as requested by the Director, My Main Street Accelerator.
- 3-5 years experience in an office management role, including basic bookkeeping
- Discretion and diplomacy in dealing with multiple stakeholders
- Familiarity with Quickbooks
- Expert level use of Teams and all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Experience working with a CRM / Marketing Automation Platform (HubSpot, Eloqua, or similar)
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in event planning and delivery
- Flexibility and adaptability as priorities evolve and change
- University or College education or equivalent experience
- French or other additional language would be an asset
- Familiarity with social media would be an asset
My Main Street is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity in our recruitment process and our work environment. We are looking for outstanding candidates who will contribute to a culture of purposeful collaboration. Please send your resume and a cover letter showing how you meet the Position Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 25, 2021.