Client Success Coordinator
Full-time one-year Contract (with potential for renewal)
Salary: $45,000 to $50,000
Invest WindsorEssex (IWE) is the lead not-for-profit economic development corporation responsible for advancing economic development to grow and sustain prosperity in the Windsor-Essex region.
As a member of the Small Business and Entrepreneurship Centre (SBEC) at IWE, the Client Success Coordinator is responsible for providing exceptional client onboarding, engagement, and aftercare to support the SBEC to effectively function and attain its goals and objectives.
The position is a limited one-year term contract with the potential of contract renewal.
- Promote the SBEC as a reliable support service to small business and entrepreneurs and manage concierge of business support services and programs
- Provide introductory advisory support services to new and existing small business entrepreneurs
- Lead the administration function of the SBEC and coordinate business resources required to support the effective delivery of services and programs including partner and team supports
- Coordinate and promote entrepreneurial activities including business education, events, programs, electronic news, and surveys
- Lead client engagement and aftercare by administering client surveys and reporting outcomes, progress and economic impact to management and stakeholders on a consistent and proactive basis
- College diploma or university degree in related field
- Two years’ related work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) software is highly desirable
- Knowledge of event and survey tools, website administration and social media an asset
- Experience working in the small business sector, including previous entrepreneurial experience an asset
- Highly motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to work independently
- Flexible to work evenings and weekends as required for special events
- Multilingual/bilingual considered an asset
Qualified individuals should submit their resume to
by June 26, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Invest WindsorEssex is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Accommodation during the recruitment process is available for job applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment process, please inform Invest WindsorEssex of any accommodation(s) that you may require.