National Sales Manager for Canadian Business
Our client specializes in the development and manufacturing of pump solutions for multiple industries on a global basis. The company is well established with facilities throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, South America, and the United States.
We are seeking a national sales manager to be based out of the Greater Toronto area.
Our national sales manager will be responsible for growing market share in Canada. His or her territory will include the entire country of Canada
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will:
- · Have a proven track record closing sales.
- · Have experience dealing with both white- collar and blue-collar professionals.
- · Have knowledge of various industrial and marine processes and have the ability to read technical drawings.
- · Be an aggressive, go getter.
- · Be engaging and a good negotiator.
- · Be able to get quality meeting with decision makers.
Required Background & Experience
- · Demonstrative experience closing sales with vertical selling experience (from the VP to the fitter)
- · Experience with rotating equipment.
- · Existing network of contacts in the Marine, Defense, Oil/Gas, and Manufacturing Industries.
- · Ability to read technical drawings.
Compensation & Benefits
Including commissions expected salary is $100,000 (salary + commission) plus competitive benefits.
References & Background Checks
All finalists will be subject to reference, criminal, credit, and driving background checks.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Bob Bathgate, firstname.lastname@example.org, call 705-740-9739. We will accept resumes until the position is filled.