Kingston Economic Development Corporation facilitates economic growth through community wide collaboration by working in partnership with municipal departments, post-secondary institutions, provincial agencies and business leaders.
Strategic Focus Areas: Attraction - Growth and Retention - Entrepreneurship and Support of Community Economic Development
We are looking for:
- Innovate, collaborative and client-focused business development professional experienced at relationship building, sales, research, financial and project management
- Experience in a Senior Business Development or Economic Development role within a not-for-profit or municipal environment in the private and public sectors
- Experience leading strategic direction, attraction, aftercare and support to local business
- Experience in and/or understanding of commercial land sales; legal, regulatory and taxation aspects of business investment in Canada, and government relations at municipal, provincial and federal levels
- Knowledge of the Ontario economy and the City of Kingsville with advanced understanding of high potential growth sectors
- Post-secondary degree
- Proficiency in a second language (French preferred)
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume to Brenda Palmer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview shall be contacted.
PALMER & ASSOCIATES
“Executive Search Professionals”
Venture Business Centre
556 O’Connor Dr. Kingston, ON K7P 1N3