Job Posting – General Manager
The Parry Sound Area Community Business & Development Centre Inc. (CBDC) is a non-for-profit corporation and a partner in Canada’s Community Futures Program. The program aims to foster community economic development and employment growth in rural communities through its support to small and medium sized businesses located in the West Parry Sound Area. Support is offered through business counseling/mentoring, business plan development and loans.
Report directly to our volunteer Board of Directors the General Manager we are seeking will possess the following skills and /or experience:
● a degree in business, accounting/finance or equivalent and /or related experience in senior
● minimum 5 years relevant work experience
● credit management and/or commercial banking background
● proven budget preparati9on skills and management of same
● leading and supporting a non-for-profit volunteer Board and organization
● strategic planning and community development
● ability to build and maintain positive relationships with the business community and all three levels
Of government, their committees, boards, agencies and ministries
● excellent written and verbal communication skills
● be a self motivated, results focused team player
● demonstrated ability to lead a strong and dedicated team of professionals
● an understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing rural communities
● possess a valid driver’s licence and have access to a reliable vehicle
A complete Job Description is available on our web site www.cbdc.parrysound.on.ca
Please submit your resume and supporting documents on or before
5:00pm Friday February 1, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information gathered relative to this position will only be used for candidate selection.
We thank each applicant for taking the time and effort to submit your resume, however, only
Candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.
Our organization is committed to promoting the independence, dignity, integration and equality
of opportunity of persons with disabilities by ensuring the accessibility of our facilities and services.
Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment and selection process.
Applicants need to make their required accommodations know in advance.