Position: Transit Project Coordinator
Start Date: TBD
Employment Status: Temporary Full Time, up to 36 months (3 years)
Reporting To: Manager of Economic Development and Tourism
Union Affiliation: Non-union
Posting Date: Friday, January 3, 2020
Closing Date: Thursday, January 30, 2020 at 4:30 pm
The Transit Project Coordinator will coordinate activities related to the Intra-County Transportation Pilot project. This role will provide project management expertise to ensure effective and efficient completion of project milestones and performance management measures. The position will be responsible for coordinating between all project stakeholders who include all seven (7) member municipal partners, Ministry staff, service providers, vendors, and service users amongst others. The position will promote ridership through the development and delivery of information materials related to project progress and transportation route services.
Hours of Work:
- Post-secondary education in business administration, public administration, communications or relevant experience
- Project Management Professional or other certifications in process analysis and project management, digital media and communications training, or relevant experience
- 3-5 years related work experience, including coordinating large projects involving numerous stakeholders and partners with the ability to multitask and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
- Work experience in the public sector, especially related to transportation services, is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with high attention to detail and accuracy of information, including the ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences to support project outcomes and deliverables
Full Time temporary (35 hours per week) for up to 36 months (3-years). Expected to be onsite when required (early mornings, evenings)
$37.96 to $44.41 per hour. Please note salary may be adjusted to reflect cost of living adjustment as appropriate.
Those interested may submit their application online at www.perthcounty.ca/employment by Thursday January 30, 2020 at 4:30 pm.
We thank all applicants for their interest and advise that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Personal information is collected under MFIPPA and is used to determine eligibility for potential employment. Perth County is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.