Job Title: Business Retention & Expansion Project Coordinator – One Year Contract
Last Revision Date: July 2020
Reports to: Economic Development Officer
Approved by: Council
Wage Level: Pay Grade 2 $50,819 to $54,424
Effective Date: July 2020
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
The Business Retention & Expansion Project Coordinator position is primarily responsible for performing a wide variety of duties to assist with carrying out the South Dundas Business Network Expansion Project including, creation of a business inventory, setting up and data inputting into a Client Relation Management (CRM) System, developing an efficient communication system to connect with the business community and development and execution of a number of events. This position offers full time hours for the duration of the 12-month project from September 2020 to August 2021.
- Creation of a South Dundas Business Inventory
- Client Relation Management System Set Up, Data Entry and Usage
- Development and implementation of an efficient communication systems to connect with the business community
- Develop and execute numerous engagement events
- Develop and execute a Career and Job Fair
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Complete any additional duties as assigned by the Economic Development Officer
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant degree or diploma from a post-secondary institution such as Business Administration, Data Management, Project Management or a related program
- Relevant event planning, data entry and administrative experience
- Relevant experience using CRM Software
- Relevant experience with Email Marketing
- Proficient computer skills
- Working knowledge of the Municipality of South Dundas and area
- Valid driver’s license an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and able to take initiative without persistent supervision
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized, focused and results-oriented
- Desire to work with and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
- Willingness to take on additional roles or responsibilities as required by the Economic Development Officer or his/her designate
- Must be available to work occasionally outside of normal office hours
Hours of Work:
- 35 hours per week including occasional economic development events that take place outside of normal business hours and statutory holidays.
This job description is intended to summarize the responsibilities of the job and is not a comprehensive list of all duties to be performed.
Qualified candidates should forward their application, including proof of certifications, marked “Business Retention & Expansion Project Coordinator” by 12:00 pm August 7, 2020 to:
Municipality of South Dundas
34 Ottawa Street
P.O. Box 740
Morrisburg ON K0C 1X0
or by Email: email@example.com
We thank all those applicants who apply and advise that acknowledgement will only be forwarded to those applicants who are invited for an interview.
Personal information collected will be used in accordance with the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purpose of candidate selection.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you require this document or any additional documents in an alternative format, please contact our office at 613-543-2673.
Please know that should you require any special accommodations in order to apply for a position or interview for a position with the Municipality of South Dundas, we will endeavor to make such accommodations.