The London Economic Development Corporation is looking for a Business Development Coordinator.
This job is the perfect fit for an enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills and a passion for growing our economy. If you are a professional who likes to establish, maintain, and foster relationships you would make an excellent addition to our team!
- Identify the needs of employers and keep them informed about relevant programs and services
- Maintain and enhance professional relationships with client companies, support agencies and service providers
- Seek out and research local businesses experiencing growth and provide targeted information including workforce, grants and subsidies, export markets and more
- Maintain databases of information on various topics including real estate, professional services companies, and resources shared with expanding and growing businesses
- Create opportunities for our clients to connect with resources and available supports
- Attend industry trade shows to develop new investment and job creation prospects
- Research key industry trends to generate leads and understand needs of growing companies
- Participate in events, networking and professional development opportunities
- Undergraduate degree in Business, International Business, Economics, Public Relations, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a related position
- Advanced understanding of the 5 key business sectors (manufacturing, technology, food and beverage, health sciences, and professional services) that the LEDC supports
- Knowledge of municipal, provincial, and federal resources available to support organizations
Here’s what we can offer you:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Opportunity for growth
- A professional and rewarding position
- Great company atmosphere
How to apply:
Please send resume with BD Coordinator in subject line to: email@example.com before 4:00 pm September 10, 2020. No phone calls please.
Although we thank all applicants, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
The LEDC welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.