As part of the Ontario Government’s implementation of the Partnerships for Jobs and Growth Act, the Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure (MEDEI) is now consulting on draft Cluster Guidelines from October 26 until November 9.
These draft guidelines explain how to work with the Government on Cluster Plans under the Act.
As an important player in driving economic competitiveness in Ontario, We believe you may have an interest in commenting on the guidelines.
· Please review the Cluster Guidelines, and fill out a brief ten question survey providing us feedback on your perspective on developing Cluster Plans with the Government of Ontario.
· If you are looking for more information, join the webinar to learn more about the draft guidelines and the opportunity to ask questions. (See below for details on signing up.)
· Oct 26: beginning of the draft Cluster Guidelines consultation period.
· Nov 2-4: webinars to present the draft Guidelines and answer any questions.
- Sessions are limited to 20 participants at a time, and will be booked on a first come, first serve basis. (Additional webinars may be scheduled if there is sufficient participant interest.)
Initial scheduled webinar times:
- Monday, November 2 – 1:00-2:00pm
- Tuesday, November 3 – 1:00-2:00pm
- Wednesday, November 4 – 1:30-2:30pm
- To register for a session please contact us at Clusters@ontario.ca with “Cluster Guidelines webinar” in the subject line.
· Nov 9: deadline for feedback – link to survey
If you have any comments or questions regarding the consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us at Clusters@ontario.ca.