This is your invitation to join us in Thunder Bay for EDCO's 2nd Annual Spring Symposium May 16-18, 2017!
Learn about Thunder Bay's approach to Cultural Tourism and take back their valuable information to your community to enhance your local program. Enjoy some of Thunder Bay's historical landmarks such as its newly development waterfront and Fort Williams Historical Park. Then, it is time to enhance your skills on Economic Impact Tools and Creating Investment Opportunities. The final morning will focus on how to improve your funding proposal writing to secure additional monies to complement economic development initiatives.
Improve your skills and build your network but attending this don't miss event!
Early bird rates for EDCO Members end April 26, 2017 so register today and save!Tentative Agenda
May 16, 2017
- 1:00 p.m. - Official Welcome
- 1:15 - 2:45 - Waterfront Thunder Bay Tour
- 2:45 - 7:00 - Fort William Historical Park - Program and Reception
- 7:00 - Return to Valhalla Inn
May 17, 2017
- 8:30 a.m. - Breakfast
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 - Investment Attraction
- 11:45 - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. - OMAFRA Analyst Training
- 4:00 Formal Symposium Conclusion
May 18, 2017
- 8:30 - 11 am - Northern Funders Forum
Rooms have been reserved at the Valhalla Inn in Thunder Bay Ontario at a rate of $199.00 per night until April 26, 2017.
Participants should call 1-800-964-1121 or 807-475-4723 or email at email@example.com
. Please quote booking number 170517ECON